Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is the shallow one:

I can't think of anyone more shallow than Paris Hilton; she is one my 'favorites.'
Why do we need to know where she goes and what she wears?
Why does she have the same fake smile when she poses? (- I realize these are rhetorical questions, but please allow me to release frustration this way...)

She has some nerve launching a new line of footwear; it's enough we see her everywhere and she is rich precisely because people 'follow' all her moves...now she wants to make even more money out of us?

Please don't buy her shoes...nor Jessica Simpson's (another girl on my 'preferiti' list)

2 comments:

  1. I am either getting too old, or too out of touch with popular culture. The headlines last week were all about how Heidi Montag had ten plastic surgeries and changed her look. Who is Heidi Montag and why should we care? Today anybody can be a "celebrity." Reality shows (and the Internet) create "stars" overnight. Apparently talent is not a major requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I don't know who 'creates' these VIPs, but I have the feeling they didn't have to go to any auditions. It's all about who his/her parents are or aunt, or uncle...a closed circle

    ReplyDelete